stashcat® in Action: Regiobus Uhlendorff GmbH
Secure communication - shift schedules, timetable design and general exchange
stashcat® replaces WhatsApp Messenger as a GDPR-compliant alternative and offers Regiobus Uhlendorff the perfect all-round package for communication and coordination.
Timetables and shift schedules, route changes and other internal arrangements can be quickly and easily viewed using the Instant Messenger. Regiobus Uhlendorff uses channels for different driver groups in which information about accidents and construction sites is shared simultaneously. The fast exchange between the drivers is thus ensured!
In addition, stashcat® offers further functions that perfect the process. In addition to a survey tool, appointment function and personal file storage, the Messenger works independently of mobile numbers and can therefore be used on private devices. Of course 100% secure!
Project specific features
Regiobus uses the stashcat® messenger and thus ensures a flawless passenger transport process.
All members will be informed immediately about new information.
Save plans directly in your personal file storage and access them at any time!
True end-to-end encryption provides comprehensive data protection.
- New timetable: Headquarters puts the information directly into the timetable channel
- Depot reports damage to the bus and arranges replacement with the driver
- Accident on one of the main roads - no problem for Regiobus: Info goes directly to the affected drivers with location information on the diversion
- Rucksack left lying around - photo and information goes directly from the driver to the head office, rucksack itself from the depot in the evening to the lost property office
- Drivers with fever report the cancellation for the next day in the evening, replacement can be found directly in exchange with the staff
- Distribute information directly to all affected persons via #Channel - no matter if traffic jam report, found object or timetable changes.
- Save current plans in the file repository and from there easily share them directly in #Channels and individual conversations.
- Direct contact to the drivers via individual chats.
- Documentation of found objects, traffic jam situations or damage to the vehicle via photo and text directly in the messenger.
- No need for service phones thanks to the security in Messenger.
[...] the operational communication via WhatsApp was indispensable. Against the background of the basic data protection regulation a no-go. [...] Therefore we replace WhatsApp with stashcat.
[...] only one app for the complete operational communication with an absolutely flexible file storage for duty rosters, schedules, instructions, construction site information, etc. Helpful and secure!
Every day, service providers for passenger transport such as Regiobus Uhlendorff are faced with numerous coordination tasks relating to timetables, duty rosters and customer service. Duty rosters and timetables not only have to be created, but also transmitted directly to the drivers concerned. In addition, all drivers need to be able to communicate with the head office and other drivers at the same time. Not only with regard to the traffic situation and construction sites, but also to topics such as findings, delays or operational situations.
- Timetables and short-term changes at a glance
- Location sharing with changed route guidance
- Information/documentation of damages and repairs
- Push notifications in real time to all parties
- Exchange via topic-specific channels, e.g. found objects
- No expensive purchase of service mobile phones thanks to "Bring your own Device".