Simple communication without security concerns
Administration and internal communication through stashcat®
Kreis Borken is a district administration in the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia and uses the stashcat® Messenger when working with external employees. Thanks to the Messenger, field staff can be reached without restriction and can discuss queries with the office staff at any time. On-call service can also be reached quickly and easily.
Thanks to the end-to-end encryption, there are no security concerns during communication, making the work of the district administration easier.
Project specific features
Kreis Borken sees the High Secure Messenger stashcat® as a simple and fast communication platform - everything 100% secure!
The stashcat® Messenger works independently of telephone numbers and can therefore be used independently of platforms.
Easy communication between all participants.
An additional flexible cloud storage with easy access from multiple devices.
- An employee from the environmental office works in the field service for the Borken district.
- In the event of an oil spill, a map with information on adjacent waters is required.
- In the office, the map can be forwarded directly from the E-File to the sales representative via stashcat®.
- He is in contact with the employees from the office.
- Via stashcat®, the sales representative requests the missing card.
- The card reaches the recipient quickly and he can save it in his own file storage.
stashcat® facilitates communication between the employees of the Borken district and connects the office and field staff quickly and easily.
stashcat® also integrates people who only work for the Borken district on a project- or task-related basis, thus facilitating communication around the administration.
Communication in the district administration becomes faster and easier with the use of stashcat.
stashcat® combines the highest level of security and simple handling. Individual and group chats offer fast communication and connect many employees of the Borken district with each other.
The messenger creates a platform for fast communication channels, e.g. for queries during field service, for contact with retired employees and other external parties who perform a supporting function. It ensures that all information is exchanged securely and quickly between the communication partners.