- Healthcare service
stashcat® in Action: Gedikom
Communication across locations in healthcare
Reaching all employees, sharing shift schedules, or increasing information in the event of changes to the duty roster – thanks to stashcat®, all employees receive all pieces of important news. Promoting corporate identification in a decentralized corporate structure is one of the goals of using a modern messenger.
Quick and clear exchange of messages and files at individual locations or throughout the entire company.
Create and manage authorisation roles for users.
Divide locations or departments into groups. Find colleagues better and release or restrict communication channels.
Import larger amounts of users, even if no Active Directory is available.
- Employee reports in "sick" to their supervisor
- Supervisor issues a request in stashcat® to quickly find replacement staff
- It quickly becomes apparent that there are two employees who can stand in as cover
- The cover person is selected and informed
- Patient care on site is guaranteed
- Quick response to change(s) in the duty roster
- Thanks to the coordination feature, all possible substitutes are informed
- It is possible to see with just one click who can jump in as a replacement for the absent employee
- The employee is informed of the exact details regarding the change to the roster in the individual chat
Encrypted and rapid exchange of information in the field of medicine and care is fundamental. Data protection requirements and the safe handling of relevant information for patient care are just one hurdle in the field of modern communication that we successfully overcome.
The quick reaction to changes in the duty roster can lead smoothly to a quick result thanks to our file storage and coordination function.
It is also possible to reach employees without access to a PC or company mobile. Appointments can even be coordinated in the integrated calendar. Thanks to the CalDAV interface, we synchronise your company calendar in both directions.