- Editorial office
stashcat® in Action: RND
Exchange of information among journalists worldwide for tomorrow's news at RND
stashcat® fulfills all employee requirements at the German editorial network: a messenger service that is "easy to use, works on all devices and where data is secure." Fast transfer of information "without blips" is not only important to the RND editorial team in the context of live coverage. That's why they decided to use the reliable stashcat®.
Especially important is the seamless and secure transmission of confidential editorial information, which has to be sent and received worldwide in just a few clicks.
stashcat® has long replaced WhatsApp among journalists and provides a secure framework for confidential information.
Secure sharing of confidential information for the news of tomorrow thanks to end-to-end encryption.
Seamless exchange of image and video materials.
Quick distribution of information to the editorial teams via #Channel.
- A colleague receives a tip-off and is quickly at the scene
- Pictures of the location and interview recordings of eyewitnesses quickly end up in the #Channel for the relevant editorial area
- The colleagues in the newsroom are able to prepare the information directly for the online portal and print
- The headline is determined is in the short chat
- An additional statement from the police officers involved is shortly added
- The report goes online 45 minutes after the first RND employee arrived at the crime scene
- The workflow runs more smoothly and response times are accelerated, e.g., due to meetings and telephone calls no longer being required
- Associated editors and correspondents work more closely with the core RND team
- RND employees can separate their business and private communications by using stashcat®