stashcat® in Action: AXTRA GmbH & Co. KG
Flexible route planning and reliable availability
AXTRA was faced with the challenge that the drivers were controlled centrally, but used decentrally. It is therefore not possible to transmit personal information in everyday working life due to the distances involved. And e-mails are not flexible enough.
At the same time, however, the necessary communication involved sensitive information such as tour data, which should not fall into the wrong hands. US messengers like WhatsApp were therefore no alternative for AXTRA.
The solution? With stashcat® as end-to-end encrypted messenger AXTRA now succeeds in communicating 100% secure and flexible - from the office with the drivers, but also with the customers.
AXTRA attaches particular importance to the secure and flexible availability of all persons involved in the delivery process - from the driver to the office to the customer. Everyone should be able to communicate with each other in compliance with data protection regulations.
Quick message to all drivers? Yes, directly in the shared #Channel.
Cell phone change? No problem! The phone number is not required for stashcat®.
Whether web, desktop, Mac, Android or iOS app - synchronous content everywhere.
- New order: Dispo informs drivers about route planning via messenger.
- Two more parcels are to be loaded than planned. Driver informs Dispo.
- The dispatching documents are adapted in the office and delivered to the driver who is already on the road.
- Dispo confirms adjustments and delivery windows in chat with customer and driver.
- Traffic jam message! Via the driver channel, the office gives the information directly to everyone.
- Driver informs customer that delivery window can be kept despite traffic jam.
- At the customer's site, the driver documents the delivery of the goods.
- Direct contact to the drivers via individual chats
- File storage for updating and transferring documents
- Integration of the customers in the communication, in order to be able to communicate changes directly
- Send traffic jams or closures directly in the #Channel to all drivers
- Documentation of circumstances on site or damage reports via photo and text directly in the Messenger
stashcat® convinced us with its simple channel function, practical file storage options and user assignment via e-mail instead of phone number. For us in the office, it's also great: the desktop version, in which we can simply drag and drop documents into the chat.
Today we use stashcat® for communication among the staff, for disposition with the drivers as well as for coordination with the customers. We can keep everyone up to date and share the latest information.
Today, the transport and logistics industry faces a multitude of communication challenges. Solving these is an important task for dispatchers and drivers. Here stascat® can and will support you.
Drivers travel all over Germany, Europe and the world, while dispatching usually takes place centrally from one location. In order to keep this process and exchange flexible, the mobile accessibility of the drivers is enormously important. At the same time, it also involves the exchange of sensitive information such as tour data and documents. For this reason stashcat® is end-to-end encrypted and protects your data.
Fast exchange of information is also important for environmental factors that cannot be influenced, such as traffic jams, construction sites or closures. These can easily be communicated to all (affected) drivers in the #Channel. In addition, the customer can also be informed directly - by the dispatch department or the driver himself - in order to flexibly adjust delivery windows.
This communication can also be made possible for subcontractors via stashcat®. Any language barriers that may arise can be easily solved in Messenger thanks to the translation function. This facilitates international exchange.
Shift schedules can be easily arranged and made available to all drivers via the document filing system. The survey function makes it possible to quickly record who can work and when or, if necessary, who can step in for a sick driver.
In addition, the file storage serves for the flexible exchange of delivery notes, freight documents, special information for food deliveries, etc., but also customs information. Missing documents? Can be shared directly from the office to the driver and / or customer - simply by drag & drop.