Your messenger - just as individual as your company structure
When deciding on stashcat®, not only the high security standards but also simple usability are important for numerous companies.
The switch from private messenger to a professional product - with a focus on security within the framework of the GDPR requirements - is often a challenge. Especially since all the important departments have to be involved.
A major strength of stashcat® is its ability to provide you with everything you need to map both simple and highly complex infrastructures. Your new messenger is capable of handling any organisational structure and size without any problems.
- You want to connect suppliers, distributors, law firms or agencies to your messenger without giving out or collecting phone numbers or individual email addresses?
- Connecting several locations - even worldwide - to reach everyone, but limiting communication among employees to only certain channels and possibilities?
- You are a large organisation and want to provide several 10,000 employees (even larger than 50,000) with important information in an uncomplicated way via a one-way channel?
- Changing consultants and service providers should be given temporary access?
- Video conferences should also be possible with external parties without direct Messenger access?
- You want full control over who is allowed to use which tools of communication and within which limits?
- Is your company looking for a messenger that provides strong employer branding with its own branding?
You set a high value on your data not leaving your own servers by using an OnPremise solution? stashcat® offers you all possibilities with few and easy-to-configure tools!
With stashcat® you have a strong partner at your side when it comes to on-premise solutions and branding. We also provide numerous customers with stashcat® on their own branding and on their organisation's servers.
By using stashcat® you connect your organisation with suppliers, distributors, law firms or agencies without mixing up the communication structures. Each organisation receives its own instance (client). Give individuals or your entire organisation access to other instances in your organisational environment, e.g. via LDAP. Within stashcat® you can easily switch between the instances with just one click and receive cleanly separated organisational channels without information gaps.
No company or organisation wants chaos within communication. Basically, in stashcat® you are able to provide the internal contact list so that all employees can interact with each other. You want only certain departments to be able to exchange information with each other? Define specific contact lists and thereby enable only those exchanges that are necessary and useful.
Mobile device management, open, protected and read-only channels, individual and group conversations, rights and role management, guest access, file storage with links for sharing with external parties and much more - with stashcat® you can create the necessary structures for the most effective communication channels and tools in your organisation in line with your requirements and demands!